We are delighted to announce the 50th edition of our CSBR Reports. The 50th will be a special edition focussed on how brands in China are using supermodel, girl-next-girl Liu Wen. To celebrate we will be hosting a free Digital Bootcamp Session at our Shanghai offices, where we reveal the BIG INSIGHTS we have learnt in the process of producing our 50 reports. The event is open to both CSBR Members, Resonance clients and other marketers, simply by RSVP Leah here.
The event will be scheduled from 6pm-7pm, with some casual drinks to follow, at our offices in Huangpu.
(457 Jumen Road, Room 301 – follow the ridiculously huge Transformer statue)
The session will be hosted by Resonance China’s Director SMART, and Head of Social and Digital Insight, Jerry Clode – a leading facilitator and one of the most enthusiastic presenters you will ever encounter, making for an ‘on-your-toes, learn a hell of a lot’ session.
As part of the session we will
- Introducing the BIG INSIGHTS we have uncovered as part of our 50 reports
- Present cases of our GREATEST HITS – including brands such as Nike, KFC, Coach, Beats by Dre, Pepsi and our 50th edition about Liu Wen, and how brands have using her successfully, and less successfully
- The room decorated with examples from our 50 CSBR Reports
- The announcement of our CHINA SOCIAL MEDIA OSCARS – for leading celebrity – leading male, leading female
- A Q&A – so you can get all those questions ‘off your chest’
So it is SIMPLE, get to Resonance China at 6pm, Thursday June 23rd
457 Jumen Road, Office 301
Enjoy a fun digital session, and enjoy a drink with the team
RSVP – to firstname.lastname@example.org