Starting today, the Wireless China 2015 – 16th Annual Event Wireless China Industry Summit 2015 has started. The event is being held at Crowne Plaza Beijing Sun Palace. The summit is going to look at various types of wireless technology including:
- 5G development
- Smart homes
- Vehicle connection
- Broadband Rail
- Spectrum technology
- Wi-Fi in general
The event is aimed at not only hearing ideas about new wireless but to inform the audience of changes that are coming to the wireless world. There will be several guest speakers that are known in their areas of expertise. Just a few examples:
- Edgar Figueroa, President and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance
- Gong Daning, Senior Engineer, China Academy of Information Communication Technology
- Hua Han, VP, Nan Jing Kuanhui Wireless Network Communication Ltd.
- Jacky Tian, Founder & CEO, BDE Technology
- Wang Xiaoyun, General Manager, Technical Department, China Mobile
The event is sure to be one that is going to showcase just how wireless is set to change within the upcoming years for the entire world.